To report a lost or stolen Debit Card please call:
24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week.
Cardholders – We may be calling you!
To protect your account, our fraud system monitors your ATM and debit card transactions for potentially fraudulent activity which may include a sudden change in locale (such as when a U.S.-issued card is used unexpectedly overseas), a sudden string of costly purchases, or any pattern associated with new fraud trends around the world.
If we suspect fraudulent ATM or debit card use, we’ll be calling you to validate the legitimacy of your transactions. Your participation in responding to our call is critical to prevent potential risk and avoid restrictions we may place on the use of your card.
- You will NOT be asked any personal information.
- You will NOT be asked for your full card number.
- Our automated call will ask you to verify recent transaction activity on your card.
- You’ll be able to respond via your touchtone keypad.
- You’ll also be provided a toll-free number to call should you have additional questions.
Our goal is to minimize your exposure to risk and the impact of any fraud. To ensure we can continue to reach you whenever potential fraud is detected, please keep us informed of your correct phone number and address at all times.
In the meantime, please be diligent in monitoring transaction activity on your account and contact us immediately if you identify any fraudulent transactions.