Our Bank’s Certificates of Deposits give you the option to choose the amount of money to invest and the length of time you want to invest. Certificates of Deposit are one of our highest yielding investments.
- Competitive interest rate
- Security of FDIC Insurance on insured amounts
- $1,000 minimum to open
- Certificates of Deposit can automatically renew
- Compounded Interest, if you renew your certificate within 10 days, you may add your interest to your certificate at maturity
- Interest earnings are:
- Added to the Certificate at maturity
- Deposited to a checking or a savings account
- Issued an interest check
- 3-Month Certificate
- 6-Month Certificate
- 12-Month Certificate
- 13-Month Certificate
- 24-Month Certificate
- 36-Month Certificate
- 60-Month Certificate
Early withdrawal penalty will apply.
If you need a special term, please see a Customer Service Representative.
A great way to save for your retirement years while getting the tax benefits today.
The Traditional Individual Retirement Account (IRA) allows you to make tax-deductible contributions to an account which accrues interest of capital gains on a tax-deferred basis until they are withdrawn at your retirement. You must start receiving distributions from your account by April 1 of the year following the year in which you reach age 70 ½.
- Available for short and long term investments
- Great tax deferral while paying for retirement
- 18- Month Variable Monthly
- Up to 5 Year Fixed