PERSONAL/BUSINESS INTERNET BANKING: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are excited to announce we will be upgrading our internet banking platform on September 9, 2019. As we prepare for these upcoming improvements, we would like to take this opportunity to provide you with important information regarding our upgraded system, so please read this letter carefully.
Important Dates for your online access:
- FRIDAY September 6, 2019: Bill Payment services will be unavailable starting at 3:00 pm CST. Payments scheduled prior to this date will process as normal.
- September 6-9, 2019: Internet banking access will be available in “Inquiry Only” mode starting at 3:00 pm on Friday September 6. Please plan accordingly and conduct all internet banking transactions prior to these dates.
- MONDAY September 9, 2019: Upgraded system goes live at approximately 9:30 am CST Time.
Instructions for Signing on to the Upgraded Online Banking Platform:
1. Log on to our website at www.thebank1905.com from a web browser.
- Select the “Personal/Business” button to sign on to the system
2. Your existing User ID will be converted to the upgraded system; however, you will need to use all lowercase letters. (Example: JohnSmith19 will need to be entered as johnsmith19)
- Click and enter your User ID then click “Submit”.
3. Your password will NOT be converted to the upgraded system.
Your new password will be: bofc and the last 4 digits of the primary internet banking customer’s Tax ID Number. (Example: bofcxxxx)
- You will then be asked to change your password before you gain access
- You may be required to reset your security questions
4. You will be prompted to accept terms and conditions.
5. Any external transfers set up in your current internet banking will NOT be transferred. Therefore, the details including routing number etc. will need to be manually saved by you prior to Friday September 6th at 3 pm.
Account history, mobiliti, auto transfers and current Bill Pay information will be carried over into the upgraded system.
If you have any questions about our upcoming improvements, please feel free to contact your local branch.
Thank you for your time and continued business.